Cafecito Podcast: Cybersecurity Series ft. Myrna Soto
Rise and shine Cafecito crew and get ready for this new, exciting two-part series featuring industry expert/Founder and CEO of Apogee Executive Advisors LLC Myrna Soto and CES Cybersecurity Product Manager Kelly Rein. Join two experienced, reputed enterprise security specialists as they explore…
- The driving demand for cybersecurity in 2022
- What hybrid teams are doing to stay protected amongst new threats
- How to scale a cybersecurity framework based on your budget and business needs…
AND MORE, all while enjoying a quick work break and your favorite Cafecito! Now, let’s stop wasting time and uncover…
Why the Evolving Need for Enterprise Cybersecurity in 2022 (Episode 1: feat. Myrna)
As hybrid work models become the norm, so do new, highly intricate threats aimed at unaware employees. So, what can teams do to stay protected no matter where they are connected?
Join Myrna and Edu as they examine everything businesses need to ensure the best cybersecurity possible in 2022. In episode one, you’ll discover…
- What’s truly forcing businesses to reconsider their network security infrastructure, including:
- Rising domestic and global threats
- Changing remote work models
- Escalating budgets and lack of IT support
- What hybrid teams are doing to adjust to our evolving climate
- Training staff on threats
- Consulting with experts
- Building their firewall and cybersecurity response
- How companies can leverage the new business landscape to
- Improve team collaboration
- Expand their product portfolio
- Increase their customer base
With 75% of companies infected with ransomware running on up-to-date endpoint protection, do not miss this eye-opening episode with such a prominent industry expert. Then, after you establish your business’ best course of action, it’s time to break down…
How to Scale Cybersecurity for Your Business (Episode 2: feat. Myrna & Kelly)
You now know what’s pushing the urgency for a proactive cybersecurity plan, but how can your company find the right formula of features to help ensure its data is protected 24/7?
Remember, right now, your priority is to raise your risk posture and manage gaps in your system that are making you susceptible to threats. And while the last episode emphasized how companies are consulting with experts to reveal the exact strategies they need for their specific network, two explores the different protocols and strategies you need to make it all come alive!
From Unified Threat Management (UTM) providing…
- Network filtering
- Application control
- And more (Watch to find out!)
To key security components like…
- Network operation centers
- Firewall protection
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- And more!
Every business network is different. Learn which services, when mixed, can help your business most and which combinations are making the most impact on the market from the sources themselves. Then, reveal how you can receive all the above benefits in CES’ convenient and cost-effective Managed Secure Business Internet solution. Experience scalable UTM capabilities tailored to your network, along with…
- Next-generation firewall
- 24/7 security and network operation centers
- Intrusion prevention
- And more
Don’t sleep on business cybersecurity. Go, pour a cup of coffee, and discover the best strategy to protect your business with these two new enlightening interviews now on YouTube and Spotify.